switched stores for my household cleaners and personal care products to a better and safer online store. ALL of their products are chemical free and less expensive for my family. What a life savor... literally. I never realized the dangers that surrounded my family and I.
Did you know bleach, chlorine and other harsh chemicals contribute to the skin allergies you may be suffering from? Switching to the products from the new store has rid me of eczema I have suffered from for years. WebMd.com tells us about the affects of chemicals in our lives: "Allergic skin reactions, called allergic contact dermatitis, can occur when your immune system overreacts to chemicals that are normally harmless. Often these are chemicals in products that you are exposed to or use repeatedly, such as cleaners, colognes, hair dyes, and personal hygiene items. Even if you have no initial reaction to these products, regular use can eventually cause sensitivity and reaction to them. Some products cause a reaction only when they contact the skin and are exposed to sunlight." Those store bought brands are more dangerous than you may think.
Let me know if you'd like to know more about my experience with these new safer and less expensive products.