Add a meaningful comment and I'll visit your blog and leave a comment. No reciprocal comments for spammers.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I Switched Stores And You Can Too!

Recently I switched stores for my household cleaners and personal care products to a better and safer online store. ALL of their products are chemical free and less expensive for my family. What a life savor... literally. I never realized the dangers that surrounded my family and I.

Did you know bleach, chlorine and other harsh chemicals contribute to the skin allergies you may be suffering from? Switching to the products from the new store has rid me of eczema I have suffered from for years. WebMd.com tells us about the affects of chemicals in our lives: "Allergic skin reactions, called allergic contact dermatitis, can occur when your immune system overreacts to chemicals that are normally harmless. Often these are chemicals in products that you are exposed to or use repeatedly, such as cleaners, colognes, hair dyes, and personal hygiene items. Even if you have no initial reaction to these products, regular use can eventually cause sensitivity and reaction to them. Some products cause a reaction only when they contact the skin and are exposed to sunlight."  Those store bought brands are more dangerous than you may think.

Let me know if you'd like to know more about my experience with these new safer and less expensive products.

6 comments:

  1. Hi!

    just wanted to stop by to meet you and say thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment! I'm also becoming a follower, you have a cute blog here! Have a wonderful day!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids have sensitive skin as well. Switching products has put my mind at ease.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I'm a fellow Internet CEO Mom and just wanted to stop by and check out your blog. Very nice! Keep it up! You can check mine out at www.purelymom.wordpress.com if you want. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angela! Your post got me curious and so I will go visit the links you placed on your post. You see, my 2yo daughter is prone to skin allergies.

    Anyway, I thought you should know that I have tagged and awarded your blog (along with 14 other mom blogs) with the Stylish Blogger Award! Hope you can find some spare time to read my post about it. Here is the link:

    http://mymommyconfessions.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    More power and Godspeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Angela! Also an Internet CEO Mom! I love that I've switched stores- great post! Check out my blog, too! www.mysaferhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate chemicals! I tried to get rid of most of them when I was pregnant with my fist son. Thanks so much for coming by my blog today. Come back by anytime, I have some great valentines ideas next week. ♥ BJ

    ReplyDelete