Add a meaningful comment and I'll visit your blog and leave a comment. No reciprocal comments for spammers.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Start A Home Business Online WHY?


With any big decision in your life, it is important to know WHY you are doing it.  What is going to keep you motivated when you want to give up?  What is going to keep you motivated to exceed expectations when you meet expectations?  Your "WHY!"

What is my "why?"  I wanted to start a home business online for my family.  They are my "why."  From the time my daughter was born almost 7 years ago I have been passionate about wanting to become a stay-at-home mom.  I have been blessed to be able to do that as of late.  Why bother staying at home for my kids when they're entered in school?  They can reap the benefits of having a stay-at-home mom even in high school.

When you start a home business online you don't have to worry about taking off for illnesses, you can freely volunteer in your child's classroom, your child can feel comfortable asking you to come get him if he or she is injured or falls ill at school.  This last one especially hits home for me.  When I was growing up my mom worked.  In high school I dislocated my knee so badly in gym class that I had to beg a fellow student to pull my leg to get it back into place.  The staff asked if I wanted them to call my mom.  I said "no."  I didn't want to inconvenience her or irritate her that she had to leave work early.  Instead I went to my last class for the day and sat through it with my leg propped up on a nearby chair.  Then I road the bus home and waited for my mom to finally arrive home at about 20 after 5:00.  If I had a stay-at-home mom maybe I would have been comfortable having the staff call my parents.  In addition to the reasons above, you are there for your child right after school and you'll be with your kids in the summer when they are out of school.

In addition to the benefits my kids experience from me being at home, my husband also benefits.  He has a wife that is less stressed.  I'm no longer working 40 hours, coming home and caring for the kids and picking up after everyone.  That 40 hours has gone down to about 25 so I have more time to take care of the house and spend more distraction-free time with my family.  I wanted this so badly that I have noticed my mood has also changed to a more happy one since I became a stay-at-home mom.

Having a home business online benefits everyone!  Find your "why" and give it everything you've got!

No comments:

Post a Comment